Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weaker US Dollar and Related News

Dollar slides on higher US inflation, oil gain

FOREX-Profit-taking, weak stocks drag US dollar lower

U.S. inflation pressures mount

Dollar Gives Crude a Lift

The Dollar, Oil and Airlines: A Nice Relationship Until The Government Steps In

Gold firms as US dollar eases but uncertainty remains

Gold ends up; weak dollar fuels commodities rally

Canada's Dollar Rises as US Dollar Falls, Commodities Rebound

Canada's Dollar Rises as US Dollar Falls, Commodities Rebound

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For hottest news you have to go to see web and on internet I found this site as a best web
page for most up-to-date updates.

My webpage wearproofrolexwatch.webs.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe your blog could possibly be having web browser compatibility issues.
Whenever I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in I.
E., it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, fantastic site!

My webpage - Replica Watches